Re-exploring Key West

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

September and October OMB Projects

Just a bit of catch up.

September One a Month Bunch projects was the interior of my Spanish style house.   A bit earlier in the year was the construction of the house.








I’m not really much into Spanish style but I like this house.   

October OMB project was a store front.   A couple of years ago they were the Name Day project and I bought several of them.   I thought a toy shop would be a great project.  


It is really cute!!!! 

Don’t know what next months project will be, but you’ll know soon.

I really do appreciate you reading my blog.   You can sign up for notifications via email and you always know when a new blog has been posted.  Although I don’t select the ads specifically, they should reflect my interests.   Hopefully you will find a bargain or something of a particular interest to you.




No comments: