Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Re-exploring your town - September 2017 The Shipyard Museum

Getting in the mood to see a museum was unbelievably hard this month.  Hurricane Irma made contact with the keys as a category 4 storm.  Not  Fun !  

When I called the museum to see if they had reopened after the storm, the reply was “What storm?”   Love the attitude.  




















The museum was great fun.  They actually had some damage to their tower and personally it was a blessing to me because had it been open, I would have felt obligated to climb it.  

See you next month for our next adventure.  

I really do appreciate you reading my blog.   You can sign up for notifications via email and you always know when a new blog has been posted.  Although I don’t select the ads specifically, they should reflehhct my interests.   Hopefully you will find a bargain or something of a particular interest to you.

No comments: