Re-exploring Key West

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Lakeland Miniature Guild - Fun Day

I very seldom finish off a project this quickly.   Generally they
sit around for awhile and then I get the mad urge to finish it.   Well today the urge hit and I finished my project.  

   Lovely lantern with lots of stuff




Lots of stuff on the desk.    Also a snack that I think will be enjoyed along with reliving a past experience with the love letters on the chair.














A lovely top not on the lantern.   Lovely flowers!!

Lakeland Miniature Guild always have great events.   Unfortunately I missed their Fun Day last year, but oh so happy to be back to enjoying it this year.   Love the trip.   Take 27 hwy up thru the middle of the state and enjoy the scenery.   I also enjoy Michaels at Sebring and Hobby Lobby when I get to Lakeland.  

Looking forward to next year when they do a Christnas theme.   I don't think you can have too many Christmas theme projects.   


No comments: