Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, October 9, 2016

National dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 9 - More stuff for the diner

This will be the 3rd time I've featured my diner.   These are minor changes but they add more reality to the scene.

I participated in a swap for a diner and these are the things I am using from that swap.   There were a couple of items that I thought would look better in other projects that I am working on and I will save them for that.

These are the swap items that I am using.   there is a shelf of red glasses, a bowl of ice cream, desserts and two napkin holders with ketchup and mustard containers.



The guy at the counter is eating the ice cream.  The two napkin holders were placed on the counter.

The desserts were placed on the back counter.

Now will you ever see the diner again.   Probably.   

See you tomorrow.   

No comments: