Re-exploring Key West

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 18 - Two quarter scale domes

When I first started doing quarter scale; I didn't veer far from the project.   Generally bought kits and stayed with the directions.   I found these kits and made very few changes.   I love the domes and it keeps the projects really nice.   I did these back in either 2009/10.   Quite a while ago.


Two very similar shops - One called Kringle's and one is Jax n Jills.  Kringles is a Christmas shop with trees, wrapping paper, gifts, etc.  


Jax n Jill is a toy shop.   I didn't have too many toys when I started quarter scale, but I have so many more now and I should probably fatten up the stash in the shop.  



Really fun projects and not terribly time consuming.   Also, they go about anywhere and stay really nice within the domes.  

No comments: