Re-exploring Key West

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 4 - Hunter's Den Tease

I do lots of miniature scenes and I have even made some that I gave as gifts.   I am a bit possessive of my minis and don't sell them or even think about selling them.   Well my husband works out of the home and I get lots of feedback from his customers about my miniatures.   One of his clients has absolutely loved them and asked if I would make him a hunter's den.   Well why not.   We talked about some of the things that would be in them and I am in the process of finding the right things.   He hunts wild boars.   Well even pictures of wild boars have been a bit challenging to find but I think over this month you will see a finished scene.   I love a challenge and this is one that I think will be fun.   

In case you don't know what a wild boar looks like.   Keep this in mind.  




No comments: