Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, October 23, 2016

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 23 - Christmas in a Frame

This project is quarter scale.   I bid on this frame at one of the auctions that Quarter Connection hosts each year.   I didn't get it.   A couple hours after the auction closed, I got an email saying they had two and I could get it at my last bid.   Well, of course, I said yes.

I bet you might have bid on this frame.   Remember, I love snowmen.  

Lots of little stuff in this room.   I love all the use of the snowmen.   I also love packages by the tree. 


One of my favorite pieces.   It is quarter scale.  The wreath on the back wall is a charm.   Worked really well.

Come back tomorrow for more Christmas tomorrow.



1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

This is so adorable. I need to do more 1/4 scale. I do a lot of sewing and have gotten away from minis because I cant put anymore in my 1" brownstone. Too Full...I have a couple of 1/4 scale kits that I want to get to. You are an inspiration. LJ