Re-exploring Key West

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 11 - Bedroom 2




I hope you enjoyed the bedroom yesterday.   Here's my second bedroom.  

Here's my red floral bedroom with gingham.   I absolutely loved this little scrap of fabric.   Had enough for a bedspread and table cover.   The fabric was in my stash for probably a decade, maybe more, before a found a use of it.

Good view of the background.   Love gingham.

A better look at the background.   

Food, gown, present and more gingham in the sheets.  The little fluffy blanket is a shoe polishing cloth you find in many hotel rooms.   Made several blankets.  

Table has a lamp, glowers and a small copy of Miniature Collector magazine in which I had a featured article about collecting miniatures.   It's very easy to shrink things like this.   

Gingham chair with other miniature magazines.  

She's getting ready for a trip.   

 The happiness on the headboard is a rub on word from the scrapbook department of your local craft store.   Much nicer than if I had tried to write it myself.   It holds up very good too.

See you tomrrow.  

1 comment:

Marisa said...

it's so cute and country :)