Re-exploring Key West

Monday, September 5, 2016

Yard Sale Find!!!

I love yard sales and go frequently.   Now I don't keep everything I buy - sometimes I use it for awhile and then donate to Salvation Army.   Sometimes I sell on eBay and sometimes I buy things that get used in other projects.


About 3 weeks ago I went to a yard sale and saw a red chair.   It was cute but I really didn't get too close to it.   I knew I didn't need another chair but I've been kicking myself since that time.    This past Saturday, I went to a yard sale and on my way home saw a sign for another yard sale.   Well, low and behold, it was the same house that had the chair - THEY STILL HAD THE CHAIR.   It had lots of pillows on top of it and since I was the only one there, I took the pillows off and was looking for any damage to the chair.   The seller of the chair came over and I asked her the price.   I thought she said $5 and I repeated it and she corrected me - she only wanted $4 for it.   Well, I don't know how wrong you can be for only $4.   I bought it, it fit in the back seat and hear it is.   I just love it.   

 

Not really thrilled with the covering of the seat, but for the time being, I will leave it.   Really cute and really comfortable.   What fun for only $4.   


2 comments:

The grandmommy said...

very PRETTY!I could see this in a screened in porch.

Marisa said...

what a bargin, i'd have picked that up too