Re-exploring Key West

Friday, May 6, 2016

May OMB - Raggedy Andy Room

Well, finally getting the April Raggedy Ann Room posted yesterday gave me new inspiration to finish up the May OMB.   He was very patient.   I do hope you enjoy him.   I'm in love with him.   He is so cute.   His room is more occupied with possessions than Ann's, but that's okay.

 
 He is so cute.   He is raring to get finished. 

 

A close up of the room.   His dog stays in his room.  He is close to the bed.   (Close to the food and water).   Also leaves more room for the train set for Andy to play with.   

 Love the dog pictures on the wall.   I have 2 Corgis and 1 Jack Russell.   There is a picture of each breed on the wall. 

Now oh now, what will I do for June.   Still have a  lot of time to figure it out.   Stay tuned.  

No comments: