Re-exploring Key West

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Raggedy Ann Turns 100 - Time Line for Raggdy Ann History

Well, I bet you never thought we would get to the end of the month.   We're here.   It's been fun and I really didn't think I would make it for 30 days.    It has been great fun sharing my Raggedys with you.    Come back tomorrow because we start National Dollhouse Miniature Month and I do post all 31 days!!!!   If you're not a follower, sign up.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  


Here is a great time line for evolution of Raggedy Ann and Andy.   Sorry you have to scroll from left to right.    I have listed the link below so maybe that would be easier than scrolling.   Enjoy.  


I'm going to give a link to the Pinterest site where I found this.  Raggedy Time Line


Raggedy-Ann-Evolution-Infographic.jpg (1000×4201)raggedy time lineRaggedy Time LineRaggedy time line

No comments: