Re-exploring Key West

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blue and white porcelain store display window

  I love store windows, I love blue and white porcelain vases, I love fancy tables... I love lots of things. Bi also love different containers.   This container would normally hold candles, but today me it holds a lot of my favorite things.


This is the cabinet I used.  It was a name day project a few years ago.   Put everything in place and when it goes in its home you are only placing one piece.  











5 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Unas cerámicas preciosas!!! Quedan perfectas en ese aparador.
Besos.

Drora's minimundo said...

I love the blue and white porcelains.
Everything looks marvelous.
Hugs, Drora

Christy B. said...

What a wonderful use to put that cabinet to; you have a themed collection of minis within a scene of other minis! We done!

Christy in San Antonio, TX

elly in amsterdam said...

Lovely little scene !
Cheers,
Elly (Amsterdam)

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Just beautiful! I'm writhing with "mini-lust!"