Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, October 9, 2014

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 9 - NAME Online House Party

 
Name decided to host an online house party instead of one where you had to travel.    Since I have participated in online conventions I thought it would be fun.   The project was a desk.   I decided I'd do a woman's office with a tropical flair.    I have tried to actually go to a couple of NAME events and real life has gotten in the way twice.   Still hoping to do that bucket list item in the future.  
 




I think this would have been a very nice spot to work, read, or just hang out.   The cat likes it too.   (hint - it's next to the chair).  This was project 159.   This scene is placed in a tiny aquarium and it has a Plexiglas lid to keep the dust out.   A great little room.   Still room to add a few things, i.e. a waste paper can.   I have one but it is currently hiding.

I'm thinking of putting a robe on the chair and house shoes next to it.   Your thoughts??

See you tomorrow. 
 
 

1 comment:

Chris P's Minis and More said...

I love this room, what scale is it? yes a robe and house slippers by the chair would look nice!