Re-exploring Key West

Monday, April 21, 2014

2014 Birthday Swap

Swap Shop hosts a birthday swap each year.   Participants sign up with their first 3 choices of what they would like for their birthday and by mid December, you mail your items (all wrapped for a birthday party) to the swap hostess.   She sorts and packages them and mails them to the birthday girl.   My birthday was this past weekend and I'm very pleased with what I received.    My choices were Raggedy Ann, Antique Shop, Art or Craft Room.



 From Barb K.
From Audrey


From Adrian


From Barb M.



From Alicia



From Fern






From Melanie

From LeGail


It was a fantastic birthday and all the great miniatures added to it.   Thanks to all who participated.   Thanks.   

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

Happy birthday!
The gifts are fantastic.

CA Verstraete said...

Happy Birthday - love the Raggedy stuff. Nice swaps! In Miniature Style II, GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie