Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, October 31, 2013

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 31 - BOO!

My favorite holiday is Christmas, but a VERY CLOSE SECOND is Halloween.   I love Halloween and every year  I think I will do less decorating and every year I do MORE decorating.   We live in a community that does heavy trick or treating and our neighborhood is a great place for kids.   All the streets are dead end and we end up with 380 - 420 trick or treaters.   Lots of kids dressed in really cute costumes.  

I have lots of pumpkins outside, but my favorite decorations are my minis.

My first endeavor was Halloween in a Bag.   To see the whole post, you can check it out HERE 

 
 
 
My next scene was done in quarter scale and you can see that HERE
 
 
My most recent Halloween Scene was done at the Lakeland Show and it is lovely. 
 
You can see that post HERE
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this month's posts.   I love sharing my minis.   I am not going to make a promise this year since last year's promise took me a whole year to fulfill.    I love doing minis and I hope you follow my blog.   If you want to get a notice of when I post, sign up for email notification.  
 
Happy Halloween.
 

No comments: