Re-exploring Key West

Monday, November 19, 2012

ME Clock

If you've followed me for any time at all, you know that I love Mary Englebreit.   Pam Junk did a kit recently and I had to have it. It has a clock on top and a living room scene on the bottom.   She had included all the furniture for the bottom, but I decided I'd rather use some items I already had; I will use her furniture later for another project (I'm sure there are other ME projects in my future.



It is very hard to get an angle when photographing thru plastic.   The top picture is of the room without the plastic to shoot thru.   

It was a fun project.   I also didn't use the fabric that was included in the kit.   I had scrapbook paper of the same pattern and decided it was much easier.   

On to another project.   


No comments: