Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Raggedy Ann & Andy Bed

Look at my newest acquisition.   Isn't it wonderful. 








With the name of Raggedy Kingdom you know I like anything to do with Raggedy Anns and Andys.     I am in the process of doing a series of shops with one being dedicated to the adult collector of Raggedy Anns.   I wanted a centerpiece and contacted Kelly Curtis about doing a bed for me.    She has a website http://www.bedsbykelly.com/ for dressed beds.   It's the 2nd one I've received from her so I knew the quality would be fantastic.   She really outdid herself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is fantastic. Raggedy things are so hard to find in miniature!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Hello love your creativity and raggedy love ! I am a new follower and look forward to getting to know you better in the future! hugs lil raggedy angie