Re-exploring Key West

Monday, January 16, 2012

Good News

This blog is dedicated to collectibles.   I have lots of them, but guess what?   I am collecting a daughter-in-law.    I have one son and many of you have followed some posts of him and his deployment to Afghanistan last year. 

Her name is Emily and I couldn't be happier.   I want to introduce her to you because I am sure you will see more of her here in the future.     We (meaning the bride and her parents ) are racing towards an April wedding, because Aaron is being reassigned.  

2 comments:

Rosamargarita said...

Hacen una pareja hermosa! Felicitaciones
Un abrazo

Lady Jane said...

I am so happy for your Son Aaron and Emily. I will pray for him and his reimployment. My neice's husband is being deployed next week to Afghanistan. They just had a baby girl. God Bless them. LJ