Re-exploring Key West

Friday, October 21, 2011

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 21 - More Crossover

I most collectors, I collect lots of different things.    I love Peddler Dolls.   This is certainly one of my favorites.    It is about 8 inches tall.   Take a look at all the little miniatures used to enhance all the items she is peddling.


Look at the little rocking horse, the bird cage, the doll, the iron, pin cushion, and thread.   These are the same things and same scale one would use in one inch scale.  Lots of other little trinkets that would work in one inch scale as well.    




Yesterday I noted I had made it to 70 followers.   Thanks to each and every one of you who follow my blog.   I appreciate the time you spend and certainly the comments you leave.  

No comments: