Re-exploring Key West

Monday, April 19, 2010

Swap Shop - Birthday Swap













I want to thank Adrian, Ann, Audrey, Barbara K, Barbara M, Betty, Bonita, Carolyn, Chris, Diane, Fern, Jan, Joanne, Kay, Linda, Lisa, & Wanda for making my birthday so very special. When I signed up for this swap my three choices were anything Raggedy Ann & Andy, Mary Englebreit or for a shop (ladies, antique, candy, etc.). I got clock, candle holder, Lots and lots and lots of candy, shoes, stained glass art, decorative mirror, Mary Englebreit hand painted hutch, 2 ME bird houses, candy dish, Raggedy Ann fabric, 6 Raggedy Ann Dolls , Jean Day Raggedy Ann Kit, 2 Mary Englebreit filled bags, Raggedy Ann Book, Sewing Shop items, thread box, Ladies Shop items including purses and shoes, Raggedy Ann & Andy rug, hat box, perfume bottles, Teddy Bear lollipops, Easter and Valentine lollipops, serving dish, Raggedy Ann & Andy Hassocks, Raggedy Ann & Andy frame, 2 Raggedy Ann & Andy canisters, dishes in box, Mary Englebreit Bench, Gramophone, radio, flour and sugar sacks, white dress, blue dress.

It was just like Christmas (only better). I have so many items to fill in existing room boxes or complete those boxes only existing in my head.



No comments: