Re-exploring Key West

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Favorites - Miniature Christmas Tree

It's time for Sunday Favorites, a fabulous event hosted by Chari at Happy to Design! What is Sunday Favorites? It's an opportunity to see a previous post you may have missed the first time it was published. Thank-you, Chari, for hosting this fun party each week! This miniature Christmas Tree was one of the first miniatures that I did and it is still one of my favorites. The paper chain is like the ones children make in grade school. I used quilling paper and it took forever.

3 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

oooooh how fabulous! I just love it. I think I need to keep an eye out for quilling paper in the clearance sections...I'd love to make some of the paper chains too!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Sheila...

My friend, I am so pleased to have you join in with the fun of Sunday Favorites this week! What a fabulous post to reshare with us...although, it's new to me!

Ohhh my...I have always admired these fabulous little miniature trees! It just looks like so much fun to decorate one! Girl, I can't believe that you made that pretty paper chain garland...it must have taken you some time...that's for sure! I sure do hope that everyone will enlarge your photo so that they can really see all of the beautiful details...all of those sweet ornaments! I just love the little gingerbread men ornaments...too cute!!! And...putting your fabulous miniature tree under a cloche is sooo pretty!!! I love it!!!

Again, thank you so much for sharing this fabulous post with us for Sunday Favorites!!!

Warmest wishes and Christmas blessings to you and your family, my friend!

Chari @Happy To Design

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

OMG how beautiful is that tree...I just love it...Many Blessing to you girl and thanks...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria