Re-exploring Key West

Thursday, October 8, 2009

National Dollhouse Miniature Month - Day 8











Today is dedicated to my little furry friends. I have 3 dogs (2 corgies (Lindy & Lacy) and 1 Jack Russell (Benny)). The Jack Russell is my son's dog and my son is in the army and unable to care for Benny. He is a great dog as are the Corgies. However, my littled Corgie, Lacy, fell in our canal in Florida this morning and scared me senseless. She bobbed up and I was screaming to her and she swam right over and I lifted her out with her harness. She is a bit of a klutz and it isn't the first time she has fallen in the water. We have a floating 'doggy doc' to give her a fighting chance to get out of the water, but just as soon she never needed it. Fortunately I was outside and we really don't leave them in the yard without some oversight, but still scared me. I am listing pics of the real dogs and some of my favorite minis of them.

Bottom Picture is Lacy,
2 Dogs on Chair (keeping watch on the street) are Lindy in blue harness & Lacy
Benny ready for Halloween last year
My favorite doggie minis.








The mini Corgi is the only Corgi I've been able to find. If you know of another source, please lease a comment.










No comments: